Plywood spools are used for light loads of cable, it is considered packaging for retail sale. They are manufactured in diameter from 8 to 60" with flange thickness from 3/8" to 1 1/8".
Spools are used in the electrical cable, communications industry, and rope and chain manufacturers. They can be delivered assembled ready for use or kits to be assembled by the customer at the place of use.
- Made with plywood, OSB or MDF in its different qualities
- With cardboard or plastic tube
- For two different cables (with separator)
- Process spool (metal ring)
- With standard nut or T-nut
- Resistant (heavy load)
- Legal wood use guarantee
- Design support for cover customer needs
- Flexibility and security in delivery
- Adherence to customer requirements and consistency in quality (ISO 9001: 2015)