Wooden reels are manufactured in diameter from 18" to 136" and are reinforced with bushings, plates and thicker washers according to the needs of each client depending on the requirements of wires and cables to be packed. The different applications range from electrical, structural and communications cable; as well as alternative products such as hoses and chains.
They can be delivered assembled ready for use or in kits to be assembled by the customer at the place of use.
- For two different cables (with separator)
- For custom loads (reinforced)
- With cable outlet for electrical test
- With internal cover for special cables
- Protection against insects that attack wood (boron salt treatment)
- New and recycled wooden spools
- Legal wood use guarantee
- Flexibility and security in delivery
- Adherence to customer requirements and consistency in quality (ISO 9001: 2015)
- Design support with wodden reels Norm
- Compliance with NOM-144 and ISPM-15 standards for export